Sarasota Data Platform (SDP) invites you to participate in the COVID-19 Vaccine Survey! It will help Sarasota improve vaccination efforts to better meet the needs of the community. Please take the COVID-19 Vaccine Survey today and share it with colleagues, friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A shareable link to an online survey for your community in English and Spanish
- Content for the survey launch email inviting your contacts to take the survey
- Content and recommendations for two reminder emails – you’ll only need to send reminders to those who haven’t taken the survey yet!
- Sending the survey launch email to your contacts
- Sending out reminder emails
The need for reliable answers from your stakeholders is an ongoing effort. When people agree to take the survey, they will be invited to join a local Community Survey Panel (CSP) so they can continue to share their views with leaders on critical, local issues. By signing up, members will be invited to participate in surveys from time to time. Participation in the CSP is voluntary and members may take part in as many or as little surveys as they’d like. The CSP is owned and managed by Community Data Platforms. Learn More.
Survey participants will also have the opportunity to take commercial surveys for compensation. This program provides the resources for CDP to provide free surveys to local leaders.
CDP’s surveys are crafted by experienced survey methodologists using industry best practices, rigorous quality assessment, and advanced statistical methods to ensure the survey results genuinely reflect your community.
Noted survey features include:
- Survey design by CDP’s global team of demographers, data scientists, survey experts, and social scientists
- Extensive QAing by multiple reviewers during questionnaire design and programming to optimize survey for all devices and browsers
- Statistical techniques (post-stratification adjustments or survey weighting) to ensure the sample population represents the actual population as accurately as possible