Please apply to: email@example.com
and include the job title in the SUBJECT line of the email
About Community Data Platforms
Community Data Platforms is on a mission to help leaders better understand and better serve their communities by leveraging commercial and public data sets, developing advanced data solutions, and delivering actionable insights to leaders’ most urgent questions.
Leaders of the largest organizations in the country admit they don’t understand communities well. It’s where they sell billions of dollars of products and develop policies that affect millions of people. And yet, they admit they make decisions based on anecdotes. While data are used for all sorts of business decisions, no one has ever aggregated multi-source data and developed an analytics team dedicated to providing clarity about communities – the places where millions of Americans live, work, and receive services.
CDP is developing the “community data” category and intends to “own” it. We believe communities get smarter and stronger by using evidence-based decision making. With a five-year goal of serving 100 communities, CDP believes it can support data-driven decision-making among governments, businesses, and nonprofits, leading to better outcomes across a range of critical community functions.
Working with Community Data Platforms
Community Data Platforms is working with leaders across the country to solve problems in policy areas including healthcare, housing, and transportation. We’re looking for ambitious and resourceful people to join a rapidly growing start-up serving communities across the country.
- A culture of intellectual humility and a passion for understanding the world around us (we don’t care who’s right – we care what’s right!)
- Working with driven and intellectually curious people who are experts in their fields
- A close-knit team that is devoted to a common mission
- The opportunity to be involved at a critical stage as CDP moves from “start-up” to “scale-up” with enormous potential
- Being at the forefront of the big data wave and its application to enterprise and community organization users
- Remote working environment – you set your own hours and complete your work on your own time – no micromanaging!
- Huge growth potential for correct candidate
- Competitive salary
Duties and Responsibilities
Our ideal Product Support Analyst has experience coordinating customers’ technical issues and bug fixes with technical teams, especially in relation to data analytics development and implementation. This person is highly strategic and focused on improving CDP’s customer service through building trust in our products
Working across teams, he or she will look at customer responses and relationships and help make outcomes better. The right candidate has a teamwork attitude and is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on shared tasks to ensure completion.
As a member of the customer success team, a successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of the customer experience, create and own multiple key performance metrics, and advance CDP’s ability to expand the reach of its data platforms.
He or she will be responsible for
- Serving as the go-to person for bugs and other technical issues
- Meeting with customer success specialists around technical issues and needs
- Providing technology support to community communications’ specialists surrounding CDP’s survey program
- Testing products to ensure bug fixes and technical issues are thoroughly resolved
- Communication with multiple teams and documentation
The Product Support Analyst will support CDP’s survey team specifically with
- Survey testing, review and quality analysis
- Monitoring surveys
- Working with customer success specialists to gain intimate knowledge of customer experience, then coordinating with managers on a queue of improvements based on this knowledge
- Internal delegation to the appropriate team member for bugs and technical issues
- Explaining and resolving external technical issues with customers
This is a remote, part time or full time position. There is huge growth potential for the right candidate. CDP’s products have many moving parts. Therefore a successful candidate will be able to keep track of several small tasks, completing each on time and to high standards. Attention to detail is critical, while maintaining the larger picture of the company’s objectives.
The proven ability to work collaboratively on diverse teams needs to be demonstrated in the application package.
- Previous experience and/or training related to customer service
- Ability to design, document, and communicate workflows
- 1-2 years’ experience working with data analytics, data science and data engineering teams
- Advanced Level SQL
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Superb listening skills
- Statistical coursework or experience
- Working knowledge of data analytics products like Tableau or Microsoft BI
Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the job title in the SUBJECT line of the email. Resumes without cover letters will be discarded.