Please apply to: email@example.com
and include the job title in the SUBJECT line of the email
About Community Data Platforms
Community Data Platforms is on a mission to help leaders better understand and better serve their communities by leveraging commercial and public data sets, developing advanced data solutions, and delivering actionable insights to leaders’ most urgent questions.
Leaders of the largest organizations in the country admit they don’t understand communities well. It’s where they sell billions of dollars of products and develop policies that affect millions of people. And yet, they admit they make decisions based on anecdotes. While data are used for all sorts of business decisions, no one has ever aggregated multi-source data and developed an analytics team dedicated to providing clarity about communities – the places where millions of Americans live, work, and receive services.
CDP is developing the “community data” category and intends to “own” it. We believe communities get smarter and stronger by using evidence-based decision making. With a five-year goal of serving 100 communities, CDP believes it can support data-driven decision-making among governments, businesses, and nonprofits, leading to better outcomes across a range of critical community functions.
Working with Community Data Platforms
Community Data Platforms is working with leaders across the country to solve problems in policy areas including healthcare, housing, and transportation. We’re looking for ambitious and resourceful people to join a rapidly growing start-up serving communities across the country.
- A culture of intellectual humility and a passion for understanding the world around us (we don’t care who’s right – we care what’s right!)
- Working with driven and intellectually curious people who are experts in their fields
- A close-knit team that is devoted to a common mission
- The opportunity to be involved at a critical stage as CDP moves from “start-up” to “scale-up” with enormous potential
- Being at the forefront of the big data wave and its application to enterprise and community organization users
- Remote work – you set your own hours and complete your work on your own time – no micromanaging!
- Huge growth potential for correct candidate
- Competitive salary
Duties and Responsibilities
Our ideal Senior Customer Success Specialist has a social science Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, is skilled with online tools and has the ability to troubleshoot and guide others on how to use them, and has excellent interpersonal skills. He or she will be responsible for
- Onboarding new communities to CDP’s survey workflow
- Coordinating with community stakeholders around promotion
- Providing customer service and online technology support to community communications’ specialists
- Working with the product success analysts to ensure all technical issues are resolved
- Mentoring entry level Customer Success Specialists
The Senior Customer Success Specialist will assist CDP’s Survey Team with
- Proactive care of customer relationships post-implementation
- Ensuring customers are getting the most out of their community surveys and outreach efforts
- Serving as a liaison and customer advocate
- Key account development, relationship building and nurturing across customer organization
- Survey review and quality analysis
- Monitoring surveys
- Internal reporting of initial and final survey findings
This is a remote, full-time, mid-level position. There is huge growth potential for the right candidate. Community surveys have many moving parts. Therefore a successful candidate will be able to keep track of several small tasks, completing each on time and to high standards. Attention to detail is critical, while maintaining the larger picture of the surveys’ objectives.
The proven ability to work collaboratively on diverse teams needs to be demonstrated in the application package.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in sociology, psychology or related field
- 1-2 years’ work experience related to customer service and customer retention
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Superb active listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to research best practices
- Conversational Spanish (preferably Central American Spanish)
- Statistical coursework or experience
Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the job title in the SUBJECT line of the email. Resumes without cover letters will be discarded.