Please apply to: email@example.com
and include the job title in the SUBJECT line of the email
About Community Data Platforms
Community Data Platforms believes communities get smarter and stronger by using evidence-based decision-making. CDP supports this mission by building data platforms in communities across the country to help leaders and decision-makers answer their Pressing Questions.
With a five-year goal of serving 100 communities, CDP believes it can support data-driven decision-making among governments, business, and nonprofits, leading to better outcomes among a range of critical community organizations. Communities have pressing questions and CDP’s team and approach develops actionable insights and communicates them clearly by using advanced visualizations. We believe a community data platform is an essential community service.
Working with Community Data Platforms
We’re looking for ambitious and resourceful people to join a rapidly growing start-up serving communities across the country. Benefits include:
- A culture of intellectual humility and a passion for understanding the world around us (we don’t care who’s right – we care what’s right!)
- Working with driven and intellectually curious people who are experts in their fields
- A close-knit team that is devoted to a common mission
- The opportunity to be involved at the early stages of a start-up with enormous potential
- Being at the forefront of the big data wave and its application to community-based decision-making
- Remote work – you set your own hours and complete your work on your own time – no micromanaging!
Duties and Responsibilities
Our ideal Survey Success Specialist has a social science Bachelor’s degree, coursework related to survey development and best practices, is proficient with online tools and quick to learn new concepts, and has excellent interpersonal skills. He or she will be responsible for
- Onboarding new communities to CDP’s survey workflow
- Scheduling and supporting community outreach efforts
- Sending reminders to community stakeholders around promotion
- Providing customer and technical service to community communications’ specialists
The Survey Success Specialist Analyst will assist CDP’s Survey Team with
- Survey design, review and quality analysis
- Monitoring surveys
- Internal reporting of initial and final survey findings
This is a remote, part time, entry level position. There is huge growth potential for the right candidate. Community surveys have many moving parts. Therefore a successful candidate will be able to keep track of several small tasks, completing each on time and to high standards. Attention to detail is critical, while maintaining the larger picture of the survey’s objectives.
The proven ability to work collaboratively on diverse teams needs to be demonstrated in the application package.
- Bachelor’s degree in sociology or related field
- Previous experience and/or training related to customer service
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Superb listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to research best practices
- Conversational Spanish (preferably Central American Spanish)
- Statistical coursework or experience
Please send a resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the job title in the SUBJECT line of the email. Resumes without cover letters will be discarded.